Wednesday, August 19, 2009

on my mind

Monday, July 07, 2008
Current mood: accomplished
My favorite man is in Chicago, which worries me a bit because of his seizure episodes...happy he's with people who love him! (UPDATE: for those who I haven't talked to - he had a second opinion neurology appt and a cardiology appt Thursday. The neuro feels like it WAS a seizure. He wants to do a 48 hour EEG....gonna be a couple of weeks before he has the time to do that. The cardiologist thinks he is fine but is doing ALL the tests to make sure...I am a very happy camper. He was told he can't drive legally for 6 months, so that would be about November. That sucks BAD, but in 10 years it will be no big deal. If he did drive, and something happened, that could still be a regret. It's worth it! Hopefully he will never have another one and we can move on after November. :))
Hunter getting a real driver's license soon(er than we thought!)
Our CRUISE in 5 more months!
My anniversary present to Josh that I am getting done July 26th! Can't wait! And...I'm a little nervous.
My kids going to my dad's next week :(
Josh and I having the house to ourselves for a week! :)
how we have the coolest kids ever. I would love to say it has something to do with our superior parenting (or even decent), but that would be a lie. They are just two amazing human beings and we are lucky to know them, much less be their parents!!
I really want to finish our bathroom remodel already!
the pool pump motor is broke. :( But, the repair people are supposed to come tomorrow. :)
Ivey leaves for volleyball camp at TCU Thursday...got a lot to do to make sure she's ready.
Ivey's athletic physical tomorrow and orthodontist appt.
My brother and sister in law who are expecting...we haven't talked to them in months?!? We need to call them!
My wonderful friend who is experiencing the most tragic loss. She is growing and doing all the right things and I am proud of her. I love you girl.
We had a fun weekend this last weekend. Alot of fun. With the exception of th e bit of drama from a high school friend of ours. Bleh!
How much fun I had with Cindy and her family...it's so great to see them all so happy!
Our IT guy is coming tomorrow to fix our wireless router (Hunter will be thrilled!)
I get to go to yoga Tuesday AND Thursday this week!!!
I want to lose 25 more pounds.
My cousin's housewarming party is this weekend and I hope we don't miss too much of it! :(
Our friend's couples wedding shower is this weekend and hoping it is wonderful and makes them very happy!
I want to go to Las Vegas.
everything is good! We have the best friends I could ever wish for who love us more than we deserve and have a great family. Brumley-land is a great place to be right now. I love that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment