Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Analyze this!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Current mood: curious Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
I had a dream last night that is CLEARLY all full of symbolism and I want it analyzed!
So Josh and I were at an event--I can't remember this part as well, but we all wanted to go somewhere. Since we were all going to the same place, we all piled in one of the guys Tahoe. It was a white Tahoe with great big mud tires on it. It had a third row and there were about 10 or 11 of us in the truck. All the guys were totally buff and had on jeans with no shirts. The girls were all smoking hot, with just bikinis on. Josh and I were wearing just regular clothes. This wasn't uncomfortable or weird at all... we were part of the group completely in every other way. We were all drinking and partying and riding along having a spring break-ish good time. The driver suddenly yanks the wheel off-raod and we are going airborn and jumping over hills, and running over trees and everyone is laughing and having fun. I decide to put my seatbelt on and tell Josh to put his on. He does. I then look at the young blonde girl next to him and tell him to tell her to put her seatbelt on. He does and she doesn't comprehend what he is saying. So I tell him to help her put it on. He tries to, and she says "Hey baby! What are you doing?". He tells her he is trying to help her put on her seatbelt and she says "Well, whatever you are doing! WOooohooo!" and starts being all loud and jumping around and crazy and stuff. He looks at me and says something about her being a big girl and not his problem or something like that and leaves it alone. I look out the front windshield and we are on a beach now and going over sand dunes and flying into the air and landing and driving crazy still. I see a line of preschool aged kids looking at the water all shoulder to shoulder not looking at us. We are landing about a foot behind their backs. Several of the people in the car say something about being careful because there are small kids and not hitting them. I then look at the big hot looking guy behind me and ask him to put on his seatbelt. He sits down and gets in my face all confused like why am I trying to kill his buzz, and asks why. I tell him I have children, and point at Josh and say he has children too and if this truck flips and rolls over and he doesn't get thrown out, he is so big he will kill the two of us when he bounces around inside leaving our children without parents just because he doesn't want to put on his damn seatbelt. Then I woke up.
Obviously this is so full of symbolism, but give me your professional opinions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment