Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just so you know...

It has seemed like this perfectly orchestrated schedule of friends, family and those I love calling to check in, ask how we are, stop by, etc. It has made me realize how very very fortunate I am to have such wonderful people in our world. With that said, please don't stop. I love hearing from those I love, and have also loved hearing from those I haven't talked to in a very long time. I really appreciate it.

Since things are kind of not complete yet (by that I mean Josh has moved out, but hasn't taken everything of his), there are those constant reminders that set off a flurry of feelings, and stir things inside me I don't particularly like. Anger, sadness, pity, resentment, embarassment to name a few. Not to say that all is bad. I have also been hit with a new feeling about all this--excitement. Excitement mostly about finding out exactly who Erika is and what she's made of. It's going to take me a while to work all this out for myself, but don't say you weren't warned.

Look out world! Hang on to your hats, it should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment