Friday, July 8, 2011

Just checking in.

•Run more I have done a better job, but only running every few weeks is hardly a success. Will do more. Now.
•Attend a few weddings (not the ones I'm working...but specific ones. AHEM!) OK, so one of "these" is scheduled, but one is still not. FEESH!?!?!

•Take dance lessons done

•See more live music. doing good!

•Finish more books. eh, better work on that.

•Do something every day that challenges me. This was stupid anyway. Getting up on time sometimes challenges me. What was I thinking? Yeah, maybe I'm trying to justify a failure here, so what?

•Enjoy the heck out of my limited time with my dude and the girl. Gads. Another month and a half. I'm such a lucky mama.

•Learn to manage my money as wisely as my dude does his. HA!

•Paint more.  Define More. I've painted and am happy with the amounts.

•Potty mouth less. &*@#!

•Become cultured, mature enough to not giggle at accidental references to body parts in inappropriate settings. Learn to not cry when I try to I am trying to control a laugh because really-- I'm an adult, I should have more control over myself?! OOPS. Maybe tomorrow. or maybe next year.

•Take more pictures.

•Finish my bathroom (I am giddy as I write that because it REALLY REALLY is getting close!?!?!) I promise more pictures as more is complete. AND THE PIECE D'resistance! It is DONE! See!?!?!?!




Syd-vicious in the shower
Syd-vicious showing off the tub. Obviously I haven't hung anything on the walls yet.


•Leave divorces, cancer and all the ugly behind and enjoy the heck out of a healthy, happy safe 2011. Done! I so rocked that three month check up. Bring on the next one. :)

Bottom line is - things are going really well. I am happier than I've ever been and enjoying each day as it comes. Hunt is leaving, but totally ready in almost every way (except his job or housing) Be well friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment