Friday, October 8, 2010

the man of my dreams

Since the day you found your way into my world, you swept me off my feet. You made me pay attention to the decisions I made, you saved me from myself. You have helped me grow up and become a better person. You helped me learn things I could not have learned in any other way or from any other person. You make me laugh, you make me nervous, you make me excited about the future, you make me smile, you show me things I didn't know before, you help me look further than I thought possible. You force me to look at things from another perspective and thus see things I would otherwise be unable to see.

And someday I know, you'll be the man of someone elses dreams, too. But until then, I will enjoy having you somewhat to myself. I love you, Hunt. I hope you always know whereever you go, however you go and whatever you do, I will be right here behind you.

Love,
Your biggest fan.


Today was a fantastic day (brought to you by the letter F and the number 17). Hunt and I ate lunch together at Spiral Diner and then donated a bit of our blood for someone who needs it worse than we do right now. After a nap (WOOHOO!), we went to the Fall Indi Fest. We shared an Italian yummy dinner, listened to some great music, some fabulous music and some other too. :) We saw a poignant short film that still disturbs me a bit, but I'm glad I saw it. We saw some great art and I fell right in love with the Lovesac they had in the theater. We just had a great day together. Hunter, today was the stuff a Mama's dreams are made of. Thank you for letting me pretend to be cool enough to hang with you. It means alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment